The website http://www.worldhrnet.com and its affiliated online interactive web sites and services, including activities accessible through these web sites (collectively, the "Sites") are operated by WIDESCOPE MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK PRIVATE LIMITED ("Widescope" or "Company" or "us") by its employees and/or authorized agents. The terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing the Sites for any reason.
In the event such operations are suspended or ended, you may lose access to characters, items or other data (all of which are Widescope’s property) stored on the sites.
The Services that the Sites provide are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that the Sites provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. The Sites may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you. The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by the Sites on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for the Sites granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that the Sites and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
- Login & Passwords. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use "strong" passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. Widescope cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements. You agree to: (a) Keep your password secure and confidential; (b) not permit others to use your account; (c) refrain from using other Users’ accounts; (d) refrain from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your account to another party; and (e) refrain from charging anyone for access to any portion of the Sites, or any information therein.
- Limitations on Scope of Use.
The Sites and features of the Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. In addition, the Sites may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on the Sites.
The contents of the Sites, whether partial or otherwise, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other content, are protected under both India and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Sites is the exclusive property of Widescope and is protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You may not sell or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or that otherwise infringes Widescope's intellectual property rights.
If you are using the Sites on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you are nevertheless individually bound by this Agreement even if your company has a separate agreement with us. If you do not want to register an account and become a User, do not conclude the Agreement, do NOT click “Signup” and do not access, view, download or otherwise use any webpage, information or services of the Sites. By clicking “SignUp,” you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by all of its provisions. By clicking “SignUp,” you also consent to use electronic signatures and acknowledge your click of the “SignUp” button as one.
Any code that Widescope creates to generate or display any Content or the pages making up the Sites is also protected by Widescope's copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
You may not use any of the Content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation, by uploading or republishing the Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporating the Content in any other database or compilation for any purpose). You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that Widescope creates to generate any Content or the pages making up the Sites which is also protected by the Widescope's copyright. .
You agree not to use the Sites for any other purposes, including, without limitation, to store, aggregate, reproduce or distribute information available on the Sites in any manner or to compete directly or indirectly with the Sites; to interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Sites or the networks or servers connected to the Sites in any manner; to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; to upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that infringes the proprietary rights of any third party, or is otherwise unlawful or offensive; to harass or otherwise harm the Sites or any other person or entity; or to engage in commercial activities of any kind without prior consent of Widescope.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
You agree that use of the Sites is entirely at your own risk. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE SITES AND THE MATERIALS ON THE SITES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Widescope does not make any representations or warranties that the Sites or materials on the Sites or products and services purchased at or through the Sites will meet your requirements or expectations, or that the operation of the Sites will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- Content Posted on the Sites. All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk.
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will be able to be viewed by other users of the Services and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will Widescope be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
- Rules of Conduct on the Sites.
- You may not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyright material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner.
- You may not post or transmit Content (even in a joking, sarcastic or unintended manner) that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes or advocates obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters" or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes or advocates illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights (including any intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity);
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyright material, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protection devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs or images of another person aged 18 years or older without their express written consent and permission;
- contains video, photographs or images of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or their legal guardian), being any person under the age of 18 years;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Widescope's prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" items related to the Sites;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Widescope, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful or deleterious components or devices;
- interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Sites or any other individual's use and enjoyment of similar services; or
- You must use the Sites in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Sites, including collecting usernames and/or e‑mail addresses of registered members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited e‑mail and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Sites, are not permitted. This includes the unauthorized interception of the data stream coming from or going into the Sites, as well as attempting to gain unauthorized access, or exceeding your authorized access, to the Sites.
- You may not include in your member profile your social security or similar number. You (or your parent/legal guardian if you are a minor) must be the e‑mail account holder for any e‑mail addresses that you list in your account information or subsequently provide in connection with the Sites.
- You understand that Widescope has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or Materials on the Sites) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include disclosure of information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Sites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Widescope shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Sites and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Sites, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Widescope does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Sites you acknowledge and agree that Widescope is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites.
- Unsolicited Creative Submissions/Communications. Widescope does not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those Widescope has specifically requested. This is to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects independently developed by Widescope or its agents might seem to others to be similar to their own creative ideas, suggestions or materials. If you do send to us or post any creative materials, including creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information, or if you transmit to the Sites by e‑mail or otherwise, communications including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like (collectively, "Information"), the Information shall be deemed and shall remain the property of Widescope. None of the Information shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Widescope and Widescope shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Information. Widescope shall exclusively own any now known or later existing rights to the Information of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Information for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you.
- User Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users. Widescope reserves the right, but has no obligation to monitor communications and any disputes between you and other users.
- Hyperlinks. The appearance of web sites or external hyperlinks on the Sites does not constitute endorsement by Widescope, its subsidiaries and affiliates of the opinions or views expressed by these linked web sites and Widescope does not verify, endorse, or take responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or quality of the content contained in the linked web sites. Furthermore, Widescope is not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or services offered, accessed, obtained by or advertised by such web sites. As such, neither Widescope nor any of its subsidiaries and affiliates will be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from use of information contained in these web sites. To the extent that these web sites collect personal information or postings from the end user, in no event shall Widescope assume or have any responsibility or liability for the manner in which such information or postings are exploited or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on these web sites. Finally, Widescope will under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss or other damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by the exhibition, distribution or exploitation of any information or content contained within these web sites.
- Limitation on Liability. Your use and browsing of the sites is at your own risk.
- Widescope is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Materials or Content posted on the Sites, whether caused by users of the Sites or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sites. Widescope is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any users of the Sites. Widescope assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications. Widescope is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e‑mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Sites or any combination of such events, including injury or damage to users and/or members or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the web and/or in connection with the Sites. Neither Widescope, nor its affiliated or related entities, nor any person involved in the creation, production and distribution of the Sites warrant that the functions contained in the Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that Widescope or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Widescope does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in the Sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise.
- You expressly acknowledge that information and opinions expressed on the Sites (on bulletin boards, chat rooms or other forums) are not necessarily those of Widescope or its affiliated or related entities or content providers. Widescope makes no representations or warranties regarding information or opinions that appear on these forums and does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any posting. Widescope assumes no obligation to monitor these forums or to delete or edit any postings. However, Widescope reserves the right to delete, move or edit any postings for any reason in its absolute discretion.
- Under no circumstances will Widescope be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Sites, any Materials or Content posted on the Sites or transmitted to members, or any interactions between users of the Sites, whether online or offline. Widescope cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Sites. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER WIDESCOPE NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITES IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES INCLUDING LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITES EVEN IF WIDESCOPE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ALL MATERIAL ON THE SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH, UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT, ARE IMPLIED BY LAW AND ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION.
- No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use.
You agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Sites.